Tuesday, 8 April 2014

PL weeks 11 and 12

Woo hooo.....it's getting springy around here and pretty flowers and blossom is doing it's thing. Of course I have to tear myself away from the basement studio and get on with the garden tidy because it's a bit of a mess right now.

As you can see from week 11, big lack of photo's there but that was because I was so busy, I didn't have time to take any. I captured it all though in writing and for once I've added my own handwriting to the page.


It looks so much better done with a paintbrush and Ecoline paints, then cut out. I might try cutting it out a bit better next time.



The new challenge is up at Sarah Hurley and Ria has chosen stitching. Real or not, it doesn't matter. I chose real here on this journaling card for my week 11.


I'm sharing my PL layouts and the secrets behind my journaling cards on the Sarah Hurley blog today if you want to take a look.

Hope you're enjoying some sunshine where you are.

Jaine x

3 comments:

cheryl Baker said...

Oh just love this hun the whole concept I just love really interesting to look at hugs cheryl xx

Sarah Hurley said...

great pages Jaine! x

Claireliz said...

These pages are great Jaine.
C xx