Monday, 17 March 2014

Less is more, right?


I was supposed to be doing a mixed media piece for Susan Weckessers blog today but somehow I ended up outside in the sunshine doodling and colouring in my journal. I can still call it mixed media, right?  I did use several different mediums on it and sometimes less is more as they say.



 I used my Promarkers and a Micron pen as well as a silver painty pen from Kuretake to add a touch of silver in the windows. I've grown to like colouring images this way in a graphic style, it makes it look printed I think.

I love the riot of colour.

Jaine x

2 comments:

lena-dailyscrap said...

hello there! doodling outside - great idea! looking perfect - love the happy colours!

cheryl Baker said...

Well hun I for one think it's brilliant the whole design is amazing hugs cheryl xxx