Monday, 24 March 2014

Layout for February

I did originally say that as well as my Project Life pages, I'm also going to be creating a layout per month, so true to my word, here's February's layout.

Not quite as painty/messy as January but layouts are still a new thing for me so I'm still trying to discover what it is I like best.

This one is for my Sarah Hurley blog post and uses the February kit. The photo was taken when I visited the NEC in February and met up with Magda Polakow. We had such a good time, talk about laugh.


I love layering everything together.


I chose to hand write my title but instead of directly on the page, I used a paint brush and ink to draw on another piece of paper and cut it out which gave me the freedom to choose where I put it. I think I like that.



Anyway, there it is.

Jaine x

4 comments:

cheryl Baker said...

Oh hun this is one super layout so effective hun and shows the photo off to perfection, hugs cheryl hey maybe one day we could meet at one of the craft shows that would be great hugs cheryl xx

Claireliz said...

This is really gorgeous Jaine, love the layers.
Cxx

Jaine Drake said...

Thanks Cheryl. I would love to meet up ;)xx

laury55 said...

your layout is so cool Jaine, love the layering and the title. You should show us more than 1 LO per month