Monday, 16 December 2013

Red, white and Kraft Christmas.

We're spending Christmas back in England this year and leave this coming weekend already. I'm not sure if I should be in total panic or not but I've done very little if I'm honest. Most of my presents have been bought on line and are being delivered to my Dad's so I'm hoping they'll arrive this week - am I taking a huge risk there?? 

When it came to cards this year I needed quickie designs and even though this one does involve fussy cutting (my favourite after colouring in :)) it really was very quick to make.


I love the red and white on Kraft, it reminds me of Swedish Christmas decorations and cozy jumpers.  The background is a Sizzix Texture fade embossing folder which I'm loving for my Christmas card backgrounds, especially on Kraft card with a white ink pad dragged across. The sentiment is actually from my own stamp set Santa's Helpers with Sarah Hurley.

You can find the whole blog post on the blog of Susan Weckesser.  

 I didn't forget my giveaway and I'll be announcing the winner later on.

All the best

Jaine x

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

I just love this Jaine! I am really into the Nordic look this season and it's perfect.