Friday, 22 November 2013

Christmas stamps have landed!

 
This week has been a very positive one with a few opportunities opening up for 2014 plus my latest stamp sets for the Special Editions range with Sarah Hurley arrived in Sarah's shop. I am so excited to get my mits on my own set and card making will go into overdrive (guess which designs my friends and family will get this year?) once I do.
 
I'm joined in the 'Exclusive Special Editions club' by my friend Clare who's first stamp sets join mine in the shop.
 
Sarah gave us both a wonderful write up on her blog which you can read here and the stamps can be bought here in the shop. 
 
See you soon
 
Jaine x

3 comments:

laury55 said...

beautiful series of stamp ...I am glad to read that you had a good week

laury55 said...

...and love your LO in the latest issue of scrap365

Claireliz said...

These are fab Jaine.
C xx